Monday, 18 February 2013

Quick Update

I felt it was important to update the blog just to indicate that, no, I've not stopped working on the project. It's just that the work I'm currently doing has no visual output, and any information I currently have is going straight into funding the next set of research/planning.

In short;

I hit a wall in both planning and concept artwork as I had not nailed the final layout of the ship. This is very important for both elements. So, I've been going over layout plans (final ones, not concepts) and the arrangement of rooms and the flow ect. Right now I'm putting together a final plan and planning where story elements will be (by story elements I simply mean spooky atmospherics).

That probably made no sense. Basically, I'm working on paper right now so I can't show it without scanning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment