Saturday, 9 March 2013

In Progress #2

Today I modelled the interior framework of the Dining Hall, and the connector that joins it to the Lounge. There's a few things I'd like to change and add to the sections created so far, but I'm going to keep pressing forward so I can make progress.



Oh, and here are some UDK screengrabs. This is why, at this stage, I'm not throwing it in engine, other than to check the scale :D



Edit: Oh! I forgot. Originally you were going to leave through a broken window. As in, a huge window. Like a stained glass affair. But, no ship I've looked at has such window, so I decided to make it a regular door. Then I thought that was kinda lame, so now you crawl through a broken (regular-sized) window. Hence the one window along the side with no bars. I've tested this in UDK with collision and it works perfectly fine, so I'm sticking with it for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment